Monday, June 17, 2013

Feels Like Summer, Looks Like Summer

So recently, Sam, Emily and I went on vacation together with my parents. During the fun 7-day trip, we decided to stop at the Bodie Ghost Town. At first glance, the place seemed like a run-down dusty town. Once I finally got my lazy butt out of the car and into the town, I discovered the place was quite beautiful. In one of the homes, we discovered an old sphinx cat with little pink nails. Taking pictures in this ghost town reminded me of being on the cover of Vogue magazine. I absolutely loved it.

Further more, I received many comments on my outfit so I decided to share it with you guys! I wore a long and flowy sheer dress with a burnt-orange sunhat and some red leather boots (what a weird combo, I know). The boots were a result of me not wanting to get my toes all dirty in my sandals. But nonetheless! Walking around, tons of little elementary school girls and random senior citizens complimented on my outfit.
 


 
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Zara
Floppy Hat: Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters

(I do wear a lot of Urban, how strange)

No comments:

Post a Comment