Friday, April 12, 2013

Spring Lipsticks

For this Spring, I have realized that I have been gravitating towards lighter colored lipsticks. I like how it can really brighten your outfit and face. With pastels and lighter colored outfits, the lighter lipstick just makes people look fresh faced and cute. 


My first lipstick is Revlon's Coralberry. It is a less intense coral. For people who want to try coral but are afraid of orange, this is the color for you. It is probably my most used color.


This is E.L.F. Mineral Lipstick in Barely Bitten. It is basically a better version of my lips. It's very nice for when your outfit is too much for a crazy lipstick color.


This is the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush. I was attracted to it because of the berry color. I always seem to like berry colors. I like this lip stain because you can layer it to be darker or lighter. It also stays on a long time. 
See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment