Monday, April 22, 2013

Simple Spring Looks: Gaby

Hey guys! So here are a couple outfits that I will wear during the spring-time. I tried going with light and airy since the weather is starting to get warmer. I'm really starting to miss the winter but nevertheless, spring is a time for being outdoors at concerts and on beaches! For sunnier weather, I really enjoy a Bohemian-inspired outfit with some great sunglasses.

Top: Free People
Bandeau: Brandy and Melville
Shorts: ?

Dress: Gypsy Junkies
Headband: H&M
Flats: Chanel

Most of the pieces from these two looks were actually thrifted! The Gypsy Junkies dress, Free People shirt and high-waisted shorts were all thrifted from various stores. A great way to get designer clothes for a steal is to either check out consignment stores or high-end thrift shops (my favorite is Wasteland).

No comments:

Post a Comment