Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sam's Spring Looks

I decided to show you guys what I'd wear in the Springtime. So I put together a few looks to show you guys.
Hat: Farmer's Market
Shirt: Free People
Skirt: Mango
Necklace: Thrifted
This is more of a monochromatic look that is very in for spring. It is girly and cute because of the accessories and the cream color. It reminds me of something I would wear to the beach because it's light and the hat helps with the sun. 
Dress: Wasteland
Vest: Zara
Socks: Marshall's
Beanie: Zara
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Skull Lita
This is more of a grungy outfit. For some reason every time I put on this beanie I feel grunge. I really like this outfit because the mixing of styles. The dress is more girly but all the black and the military vest is very grunge.
See you next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment