Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sam's March Favorites

Unlike most months, I tried a lot of new things this month that I really liked. I am the type of person who stays with what I have and doesn't usually try new products so I was shocked when I had a lot to show you guys this month. 
I will start out with the shirt. It is TopShop's Sick Tee. This shirt is literally the first thing I gravitate towards in the mornings. I have been wearing it all month long. The tee is a thicker material so it shows the quality and I like the whole graphic look altogether. Next is the black beanie. I find it hard to find hats that look good on me because I have such a big head. So I was shocked to find a slouchy beanie I liked and liked on. I wear it with everything, especially the Sick tee and a skirt. The other product is the güd body lotion in Red Ruby Groovy. It is a Burt's Bee's product and it is one of the most hydrating lotions I have ever tried. I have naturally dry skin and good lotions are hard to find that actually work. This does and a plus is it smells like Grapefruit.
This month I also tried using lip liners because my lipstick always feathers. These colors go with every lipstick I own. It is the Rimmel Exaggerate lip liners in Red Diva and the berry color. Sorry the name rubbed off. 
Next is the TopShop triple ring. I have been loving the look of this because I have always wanted a triple ring but never found one that I really liked. This one is comfortable and the chains dangling add a nice touch. 
Last is the Tropical Fruits shower gel in Starfruit & Raspberry. I rediscovered this product this month and as I think I have said before I love the smell of this gel. It's very fruity and suds nicely. 

See you guys next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment