Monday, December 2, 2013

Winter Inspiration: Pinterest Beauty

Happy day 2 of Blogmas 2013! Towards the end of November and beginning of December, I always look for some holiday beauty inspiration. I coordinated some of my favorite winter beauty pins from Pinterest into one perfect holiday look! From the wintery braided hair to the dark berry lip, this look has me swooning.
 


 
 
I have yet to try this look besides the dark lip but I am dying to experiment and share my experience with everyone! The simplicity of a braided updo with a bold, dark berry lip highlights pale skin during the winter time. This glittery eye immediately caught my eye as I was scrolling through my boards; how could one have such a simple yet elegant make-up? Everyone tends to go for the typical glittery-eye or silver make-up look during the winter, why not step up the game and use large pieces of glitter. I'm not exactly sure where you can buy eye foil/glitter exactly like the picture but MAC does have a great line of eye glitter in little jars. Finish off with a gold glitter French tip and voila, you've got yourself the perfect holiday look!

Braided updo + Glitter foil eye + Matte plum lip + Glitter French manicure = Winter
 
♥- Gaby

No comments:

Post a Comment