Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Holiday Scents

For some reason or another more people seem to burn candles during the colder months. I too fall under this category. I think it is because a candle is a little fire that makes people feel cozy. Also so many scents are associated with the holidays. These are my holiday scents.




The first candle is Pumpkin Spice by Yankee Candle. This candle, like all the other candles mentioned, fills the room with it's scent. The candle smells like a Pumpkin Spice latte with a bit more pumpkin, which I prefer. The second candle is Gingerbread Cookies by Decorware Inc. It smells very spicy like as the name suggests of gingerbread. But the scent has more cinnamon in it and is surprisingly not overwhelming. The candle also burns every evenly which makes it so every bit is used. The last is Mint Chocolate by Bath and Body Works. It is probably my favorite candle of the moment because it reminds me of my favorite ice cream flavor and smells exactly like what the name is. It also burns quite nicely.
♥-Sam





No comments:

Post a Comment