Friday, August 30, 2013

Over it all.

 I am just going to put it out there, I love overalls. I love the look of them and how comfortable they are. And I don't seem to be the only one who loves them. Over the months , they have exploded everywhere. But for me, I had to try countless pairs to find my pair. Now I have a new difficulty with them, not looking like a farmer. In this I can very easily look like a farmer but I have found some things that should be avoided when wearing overalls. The two things to avoid are most graphic tees and anything plaid. Graphic tees under overalls usually can't be seen at all so it looks like a plain tee shirt. Then plaid reminds most people of farming and the country. 


I have found two ways that look great with overalls. You can go girly or you can go edgy. With elements like the concho belt and the spiked shoes, I went the edgy route. I think the overalls adds a unique take to this route.

Overalls: Wasteland
Bralette: Free People
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Unif Hellraisers

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment