Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First Day of School Outfit

So here's to the anticipation that is known as the first day of school; that time where we'd like to show how much we've changed over the summer, how different and grown up we are. For my first day of senior year, I decided to go spunky and simple. I didn't really stress the idea of looking perfect; trying too hard to be something that I am not is not the way to go. High school is treating me fairly and I love seeing what everyone wears to school every day.
So here's my outfit:

Top: Stella
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
 
I don't know what exactly put me into the mindset of wearing leather and shiny fruits on the first day of school. I figured that wearing something bizarre yet simple would give the best outlook on myself. Anyways, the outfit was a hit (even though I forgot to photograph my shoes). I wore my Urban Outfitter ballerina flats with ribbons that go up my legs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment