Sunday, June 9, 2013

Casual and Comfy, Sophisticated and Stylish

So recently, I went on a vacation trip to Mammoth and Lake Tahoe. The drive was painfully long so dressing comfortably was not a question. I seem to have a reoccurring problem that whenever I leave home in sweats and a t-shirt, I do NOT want to leave the car. Luckily, I have finally learned my lesson and decided to wear something comfortable and chic. I find that wearing maxi dresses allows you to move around freely, whether it be curling up in the car seat (like me) or just sitting in general (because during the summer the seats get hot). Wearing flip flops are great too because you can just take them off whenever your heart desires and you can throw them back on when you need to go for a pit stop. Also, remember to bring sunglasses! It makes it MUCH less embarrassing when you fall asleep on a road trip.

 
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
Sandals: American Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment