Sunday, May 5, 2013

OOTD: 5/3/13

Today, I decided to show you guys what I wore a few days ago. The color combination is not something I would usually wear but I am really happy I tried it. On a normal day, I would not wear black and yellow together because it reminds me of a bumble bee. On the morning I threw this outfit on however, I was just looking for something quick that wouldn't look lazy. I didn't even remember the bumble bee part until I was out the door, and I am happy I didn't. I like how casual yet put together this outfit looks. It made me realize that even though there are colors you "are not suppose to put together," it doesn't matter and you should just try it. It might work, just like the bumble bee. 


Top: Urban Outfitters
Pants: Thrifted
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: Gift
Watch: Urban Outfitters
Rings: Gift and Venice Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment