Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Primer vs. Primer

Today I will be comparing two eye primers. Both these are very popular and I would personally recommend both. 

 The first is the e.l.f. eyelid primer. This primer is the bargain price of $1. This is the first primer I ever used and it works great. It keeps your makeup on all day and is really easy to apply. The only thing is it doesn't blend into the skin as easily as the other and sometimes you'll have the product itself on your eyelid. This doesn't really bug me though because I put on primer to put eyeshadow over it so you don't see the product.
This is the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion which full size retails for $20. I have been using it because it came with the Naked palette. To me, it's the same as the e.l.f. one. The only difference is this blends into the skin really nicely and you can't even see it's there. It's not worth the money to me if you can get the e.l.f. one for a dollar. But if you only need primer to keep your top eyeliner stay this is the product for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment