Friday, December 7, 2012

What's on Gaby's Christmas Wish List?

Hey guys! So wondering what I'm asking for this Christmas? Here are a some things that I put on a wishlist and hopefully my parents will get it for me.

1.  TUK Mondo Leather Creepers in white.
Some people think these shoes are absolutely hideous, but I actually really like them. I think that it would make much plainer outfits look more unique.

2. Glossybox.
A glossybox is a subscription to receive a box of random make-up products. I really want this because it seems like such a cool way to find new brands to buy. 


3. Cat dress.
I originally found this dress because Sam had posted it on her pinterest and I've finally found it! I think this dress is one of the most adorable things I have ever laid my eyes upon.


No comments:

Post a Comment