Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween Costume!




 
This year for Halloween (yes, we still do dress up!) my friends and I decided to be the characters from the cartoon show Adventure Time. We actually won best costume at my school, which was surprising because there are 4,300 kids there... But we did win a $5 gift card to Starbucks, which was funny since there was 5 of us, not including this random boy dressed as a penguin that decided to join us.
My costume: Princess Bubblegum.
Wig: Amazon
Crown: Made by the one and only, me
Dress: J. Crew
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
I also got a few pictures with some other people, including the boy that was a Subway sandwich and the boy dressed as Cosmo from The Fairly Odd Parents (whom I don't actually know). But the day was great. It was a little taste of fame due to the fact I'd walk around school and people would be shouting out "HEY PRINCESS BUBBLEGUM!" and getting asked to take pictures with me. Also, we got a whole page in the yearbook for our group costume, which will probably be one of the highlights of my Junior Year.
For more pictures and a look into my personal life, click HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment