Sunday, September 16, 2012

Gaby's Heels

Hey guys! Here's my favorite pairs of wedges that I own right now and I'm hoping to continue adding onto my collection c:

Urban Outfitters. $60.
I love these kind of water-colored print shoes because they're wild and different. I wear them with very simple things to make my outfit look much better. These shoes are incredibly comfortable and about 4 inches high.


Jeffrey Campbell Aubrey Spike Platform. $200.
I got these shoes from my birthday and I love them to death! The only trouble I had with them were that they're a bit over 6 inches high and I had to get used to walking in them. I recently got accomodated to them and they're so wonderful. I will probably wear this either with a plain white weekend dress or to a fancy event c:


Zara T-Strap Wedges. $60.
I love how colorful and comfortable these wedges are. I can use them for anything casual like going to the supermarket or with a fancy dress. They are so nice to walk in and I love the strap because it helps my feet stay in place :3




Chinese Laundry. $120.
These are my newest shoes I bought! They have these in the Jeffrey Campbell Night Walk but I adore these ones so much more. They're about 6 inches high and I've received so many compliments. They take some getting used to, but I wore them to a play I went to (Dead Enders) and I just love how they look. The dynamics were made so that they would feel like you're walking in wedges!

No comments:

Post a Comment