Monday, January 13, 2014

Newer Shoe Additions

With Christmas and the many holiday sales, I went a bit shoe crazy in December. I love all the shoes I got and thought this might be a helpful review if any of you were thinking of purchasing these shoes.


These are the Minimal Lace Up Heels from Free People. I got these as a Christmas present from my parents and couldn't be happier. I cannot get these off my feet. They are very comfortable and easy to walk in. The only thing about these shoes is I suggest getting them in a half size up. I originally got these in an 8 1/2 but my feet looked suffocated by the laces so I had to exchange them for a 9. Overall, a great shoe that I think I will have for years to come.

On the quirkier side there are these are the Miista Dulce Cutout Oxfords. They are the mix of a clown shoe and a bowling shoe. But I think that's why I love them. They are so unique and the blue and purple colors are just beautiful. They also were very comfortable and didn't need to be broken in.

I never pictured myself wearing white boots, but these Jeffrey Campbell Croco Ankle Boots changed my mind. They are so comfortable and go with everything. The pattern is just beautiful and looks slightly worn which I love. 

I love the color of these boots. A beautiful oxblood that pairs nicely with everything. Burgundy/oxblood should be a neutral because I have yet to find a bad combo with these shoes. The only downside is they aren't the most comfortable for all day but wear. However a few hours for the night or a dinner works just fine. Also sadly, I could not find these online.

♥-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment