Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Naked Vs. Naked 3


If you didn't know, I am absolutely in love with my Naked palette. So when I heard the Naked 3 was coming out, I was completely excited to get it in my possession. I do not have the Naked 2 but I find it too close to the original Naked to have them both. But I thought it would be interesting to compare the Naked to Naked 3 because they are quite different.


 Here is the cult classic, the original Naked palette. There are not enough words to describe how much a adore this eyeshadow palette. The color selection is amazing; after a year, I only have four colors I don't use regularly. The pigmentation and texture of all the colors is lovely and the packaging is great. I do however wish it had the closure of the Naked 3 because it seems more secure. Also, the brush it comes with is not the best; but that is just me nit-picking.


As the newest addition to the Naked line, the Naked 3 stirred a lot of buzz about it's unique pinks and rose gold colors. I love the colors and personally find them all beautiful. However, I do not think these colors would work on everyone. These colors are more suited for people with a lighter, pale skin tone. The texture of the eye shadow is not as smooth as the original Naked, which is shown by the odd dots of loose eyeshadow. The packaging is very durable which is good for someone who is clumsy like me and the double sided brush is very nice. Overall, for me, it is still a very nice palette.

As a recommendation, I would pick the original Naked. This is because it will suit anyone and overall in my opinion is the better palette. The Naked 3 however is also great especially if pinks work with your skin tone.

♥-Sam 

No comments:

Post a Comment