Friday, January 3, 2014

Floral Embroidery and Bat Sleeves

Happy New Years everyone! I hope that all of you are kicking off 2014 wonderfully. Sam, our friend Emily, and I had a lovely day at La Brea Tar Pits and decided to take pictures of our outfits. We decided to wear something casual and comfy because we planned a little picnic out in the big grass area. If you live out in LA, I highly suggest to visit this area! La Brea's museum wasn't so great but LACMA was right next door (but sadly closed since we went on a Wednesday) and the park was beautiful and empty. There's so much around this area; the Grove, Melrose blvd. and tons of great cafes!
 
 
Top: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: (I bought it when I was in Indonesia, but it's just a plain, tight skirt)
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
 
♥- Gaby

No comments:

Post a Comment