Wednesday, December 25, 2013

What I got for Christmas 2013

Merry Christmas everyone! This Christmas meant the most to me since it is my last one before I go to college and become an adult. I've had such a wonderful Christmas, so I decided to share with you what I received this year.
 
 






These gifts are from my parents; our Christmas only consists of the three of us. I usually don't receive this many presents but my mom and dad tried to make my last holiday as a 'child' the best one ever. All of these gifts warmed my heart because of how much thought my parents actually put into shopping for them. My favorite gifts are all of the Vampire Weekend merchandise!  I could not be more excited to wear the clothes and play the CD's because they are my favorite band.
This year, I mostly asked for non-clothing items. I feel like the most special of gifts I can ever receive are ones that I can cherish forever. I'm looking forward to reading Let It Snow to fully embrace the holiday season whilst listening to Vampire Weekend in my new pair of very fancy pajamas.
 
The gifts I have received include (from left to right in pictures):
Vampire Weekend Shield Crew Neck
Vampire Weekend Girl's Floral T-shirt
Zara Jeweled Sweater
500 Days of Summer DVD
Let it Snow: John Green, Maureen Johnson & Lauren Myracle
King's of Leon: Mechanical Bull
GAP Pajama Set
The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Washes
Jeffrey Campbell Presley Boots
Shoe Cult Cheetah Chelsea Boot
Jeffrey Campbell Colby Slingback
Urban Outfitters Knee High & Thigh High Socks
 
I hope that all of you have had a wonderful Christmas as well!
♥- Gaby
 


No comments:

Post a Comment