Saturday, October 12, 2013

Transitioning from Summer to Fall






As I said in my last post it is finally getting colder in LA! Sadly, the weather still has its bipolar days where it goes back into the 80s but for now, I am able to finally show you guys fall looks. The dress was one of my favorite summer dresses and I am so happy I can transition it into fall. Autumn is all about layers: any of your favorite pieces could be brought back if you layer them. The dress was shown in a previous blog post with a vest and socks to make it more summer appropriate here. I personally love this outfit and am so happy I can use it in the cooler months. If you live in a colder area, you can do this same look with some sheer black tights under the socks and a nice piece of outerwear over the dress.

Dress: Wasteland
Turtleneck: The Limited
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: PLNDR 

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment