Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sam's Christmas Wishlist

Since Christmas is around the corner, I thought I would share what I am asking for the holidays. I love Christmas and everything that has to do with Christmas (even wrapping) so it seemed perfect to share this with you.
1. Unif Hellraisers: This is the tippy-top of my list. I have wanted these for over a year now and after that long, I realized that they are worth the money because I will wear them loads. They are flats which is my favorite type of shoes, black so it goes with everything, and it's extra cute because there is spikes.
2. Naked Palette: This is another item I have wanted for awhile. It's the Naked Palette by Urban Decay. All the colors are so pretty and very wearable. Most of my makeup is drugstore makeup so this is a nice change.
3. A Backpack: I need a new backpack. I like this one because it is roomy, has many pockets and has studs, obviously. I also think the color is nice and different than everyone's usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment