Sunday, November 11, 2012

Gaby's Shower Love


Well, here are my typical, grocery-store shampoo and conditioner. I used to use Bed Head's Moisture Maniac because it smelled like orange soda but it made my hair far too greasy. These two are my absolute favorites right now! We all have a bit of dandruff, but it makes it much easier to love dandruff-ridding shampoo when it smells like green apples <3. Also, Aussie's 3-Minute Miracle is a life saver for the winter. It is a very thick and rich conditioner and smells like coconut milk.


These are my typical body washes that have made me sit in the shower for an even longer time. The Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin body wash is my absolute favorite of right now. I got it from Bath and Body Works and it's full of shea butter to make your skin extra soft. Also, I ADORE smelling like a sweet spice around the holidays. Paris Amour is another one from Bath and Body Works, smelling like cherry blossoms and french perfume. This one is a body scrub and rubs off all of that dry skin. WHOOSH is a shower jelly I bought from Lush and it's just so fun in the shower. It has the texture of gelatin and smells like yummy citrus, making me feel all refreshed.


Sam has previously done a review on Rub Rub Rub and I actually came around to buying it! It's $20 for a big pot and it lasts such a long time. It's my alternate, more natural body scrub that I use. It smells like cherry blossoms and a hint of citrus.

We do apologize for hardly posting, school has become such a big priority right now. But since this is a 3-day weekend, we will be posting more! Expect some Fall and Winter love, lipstick favorites, nail polish favorites, cute DIYS and of course, some holiday posts! Thank you all for viewing our blog, we have so much pleasure knowing how many fans are out there.
 
PEACE OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment