Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Homecoming Edition

Here are some dresses that I would probably wear if I were going to Homecoming (which sadly, I am not). These are all from Modcloth :3



These all range from $50-$100
I usually tend to go for a more vintage look when I go dress shopping. My next post I do will probably be a collection of my own special-occassion dresses straight out of the closet!
 
If you would like to see some of my personal posts you can go HERE
 
Looking for more dresses? I like to shop at:
Zara (preferrably TRF)
Modcloth
Pixie Market
H&M
Jovani
Bloomsbury (special boutique in Santa Monica)
Kaitlyn
You can usually just type one of these stores into your Google search engine and the website will probably come up~ H&M does not do online orders. Bloomsbury has only few locations and I am not sure if Kaitlyn has an actual website.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment