Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sam's July Favorites

Well, today is the last day of July so I thought I'd show you what I have been loving this month !
First is the shirt from Brandy and Melville. It is very rare for me to wear a shirt more than once every two weeks but with this shirt, I have wore it once to even twice a week. It is so soft and comfortable. It's super baggy and just amazing. I am totally going back to Brandy and Melville for more shirts.
Second is my Ocean Potion Sunblock in SPF 50. I freakin' love this stuff. It is all I need in a sunscreen and smells amazing. It smells like Pina Colada but it's very bright and at the same time floral ? Nevermind not explaining it well. It's just good. 
Third is my Wet N' Wild Coloricon eyeshadow which I got from Gaby. I love the pink color for a normal day eyeshadow cause it just looks like a tad pink with sparkles. I also like the browbone color which is the beige one because well it's perfect for my browbone ! 
Next is my Elf Eyelid Primer, which is magical. Usually shadow on me comes off in like an hour or two or it smudges like crazy but if I rub this in my eyelid the eyeshadow stays on all day long ! It must like glue my eyeshadow to my eyes or something cause it's magic. And it comes off like a dream. Seriously perfect.
This triangle necklace from Brandy and Melville is one of my new favorites. And there really isn't anymore to say except I wear it with everything.
Okay I am going to do the last two together because together they saved my face. After I got back from Cancun, I was breaking out more than ever and it's weird for me cause I usually don't get pimples. So together, the St. Ives Green Tea Scrub and Lush's Cosmetic Warrior face mask got my face back to normal in less then a week. I did the scrub everyday and the face mask every other day. And that's my favorites for the month of July, see ya next time :D




No comments:

Post a Comment