Thursday, July 19, 2012

Jeffrey Campbell Aubrey Spike Platform

I just received these shoes in the mail and I'm honestly still drooling. Jeffrey Campbell shoes are such a splurge buy since they usually range from $150-250 but it's one of those investment items.
These shoes are a size 6 and I would get 1/2 size smaller than your normal shoe size since your feet slide down when you wear heels.
They're 6 inches high and needing to be broken into and about $200 with shipping and everything but completely worth it ^.^

You can buy it at: www.urbanoutfitters.com
www.karmaloop.com (this is where I bought mine)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, im planning to get one but just want to ask if you recommend this to gals with wider feet? does it scrunch your toes? and noticing its an old post, does it hold up it's shape? still no bubbles on the sides? hopefully you can answer my q's if you have time. thanks much!

    ReplyDelete